1. The promoter of the DigIn 2016 Fresher’s Giveaway prize draw is Hadham Enterprises Limited (t/a DigIn) of 23 Southampton Place, Holborn, WC1A 2BP (“Promoter”).
2. The DigIn 2016 Fresher’s Giveaway (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
3. Upon submitting feedback through the website www.diginbox.com/iwon on the product samples you received in the DigIn Box (“Feedback”) and providing your name and contact details you will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw.
4. All entries into the Prize Draw must be submitted via diginbox.com/iwon and only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 10.00am on 24/08/16. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 10.00am on 12/12/16("Closing Date"). Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Feedback or Prize Draw entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. Winners for each available prize will be chosen after the Closing Date by a random draw performed by a computer process on or before 12/12/2016("Draw Date").
8. The winner will receive one of the following prizes:
|Prize: £3,000 cash||Number to be won: 1|
|Prize: Apple Watch||Number to be won: 1|
|Prize: Playstation 4||Number to be won: 1|
|Prize: Ipad air||Number to be won: 1|
|Prize: Ipad air||Number to be won: 1|
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) on or before 12/12/16 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 15 days of being notified of their win.
11. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to DigIn at 23 Southampton Place, Holborn WC1A 2BP or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 of days after the date of the closing date of the Prize Draw.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Any personal data (including contact details) supplied by you during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers for the purpose of the fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent to your personal data being processed in this manner.
19. By submitting Feedback to the Promoter and entering into the Prize Draw you:
(a) consent to your Feedback being passed by the Promoter to the suppliers of the product samples in an anonymised format for the purpose of carrying out market research; and
20. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By activating your DigIn card, you agree to sign-up to DigIn's e-mailing list which you can unsubscribe from anytime.